Customer can now get an add-on warranty that will cover your Volkswagen for up to seven years (or 1, 25,000km). The company offers a 3-, 4- and 5-year extended warranty over the standard warranty of two years.
The add-on warranty of 1 year/20,000km can be taken post the expiry of the new car’s warranty or used car extended warranty. Taxi/commercial registration vehicles cannot opt for the add-on warranty package.
Cars that have undergone scheduled services at a Volkswagen authorized dealer and have a proper record in the service history log are eligible for the add-on warranty. In case of change of the vehicle’s ownership, the remaining add-on warranty period/km would be transferred but only for a maximum of two ownership changes.
Benefit in EW
- Purchase an add-on warranty at the end of the +2 year extended warranty package and long-term Volkswagen owners can be at rest with full 7 year coverage.
- Add-on warranty is transferrable in the case of a change in ownership of the vehicle.
- Yearly package option ensures optimum warranty cover upgrade based on ownership tenure.
- Peace of mind by protection from unexpected repair work.
EW Purchasing Period
- Avail add-on warranty any time from next day of expiry of new vehicle’s warranty, but within 7 years from the date of vehicle’s sale. However, odometer reading of vehicle should be within 125,000 km limit.
- Avail add-on warranty 30 days before the expiry of valid extended warranty OR maximum 15 days post expiry of extended warranty. However, odometer reading of vehicle should be within 125,000 km limit.
- Avail add-on warranty can be purchased post expiry of used car warranty, provided vehicle is within 7 years from the date of sale and odometer reading is within 125,000 km limit.